Every girl needs a friend who's honest with them and can say it enjoy it actually is without concern with retribution.

Ten things men hate concerning your wardrobe
Luckily for Courtney Love, she has two - and intensely fabulous ones at that.
Talking to Stylelist.com about her new fashion line 'Never the Bride', Courtney - who describes the collection as "the issues that I would wear only was young enough to not appear to be Bette Davis in Whatever Happened After Baby Jane?" - explains:
"One time I used to be standing around the Mercer and Karl Lagerfeld goes, 'What have you been doing within this tutu?' and I say 'I have a very record developing.' So Lagerfeld says in my experience, 'you aren't getting laid in the tutu.' And Lady Amanda Harlech, who I love who utilizes Karl, goes 'Courtney, you're really not getting laid inside a tutu.' I realised, you already know, that I did look like Baby Jane Hudson."
In pictures: 10 things men hate relating to your wardrobe
Sadly Love hasn't always had Karl and Amanda accessible to share with you their fashion wisdom, but then again, if she'd we wouldn't have treasures this way to marvel at..

Followers